Hey there! I'm Zoe, a final year Games Technology student at Coventry University who makes games and tools. I've been programming since I was 16, starting with making small IRC games in mIRC but now I make bigger games in C++ and Unity.
This site is a portfolio of my university, gamejam, personal and mod projects that I've worked on over the years.
Some of my favourite projects. Click on the images to find out more information
Windows - Unity - 2019
Defend your house from lost souls who are trying to steal the words that mean home to you. To stop them, you give them something that might feel like home to them, letting them finally rest in peace.
- Game State Management
- UI design and control
- Camera animations and scene transitions
Win/MacOS - C++ - 2018
3D, data-driven, multiplayer, cross-platform engine developed during final year of University
- First full engine I developed integrating numerous middleware
- Lua is used to define entities and levels and allows custom logic
- Supports multiple clients and serialisation of event data
- Sound support
Mod - Java - 2014-2018
Tails adds in a bunch of different tails, ears and wings including various subtypes all of which you can colour to your liking!
- Wrote a glTF parser and renderer
- First large project I worked on
- Ingame editor for modifying outfits
- Over 1.4 million downloads
I've worked on a bunch of different projects over the years, not all of them are related to games
Projects developed for coursework during my time at Coventry University
Procedural Terrain Generator
Win/Mac - C++ - 2018
A procedural terrain generator and renderer using diamond-square and space colonisation algorithms
- Uses diamond-square algorithm for water and terrain generation
- Implemented a space colonisation algorithm for generating trees in a realistic fashion
- Animated water and texture transitions created via shaders